Monday, June 30, 2014

Canada's new Anti-Spam Legislation is effective July 1, 2014...

A message to all of my BETHANY GARNER blog readers:
Canada's new Anti-Spam legislation will help reduce unwanted emails from appearing in consumers’ in boxes by requiring companies to gain their consent. We are supplying this information as many of our readers are arts related home-based or small business owners, or may generally be concerned about spam delivered to their inbox.

Does the Bethany Garner Blog comply? YES...

I have established a Google Blogger site here at www.bethanygarner.blogspot.ca and use a Feedburner Subscription widget (located at the top of the right sidebar at my Home Page). Each of the Bethany Garner blog post subscribers "opted in" by using that form, provided their consent and are made aware that they can opt out or unsubscribe at any time. That being the case, we are in compliance. 
I do not add or import any email distribution lists to my Blog. With the Subscription Service from Blogger each individual receiving a post in their email inbox has subscribed giving express consent.
Any of my subscribers may "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any post received that arrives in their inbox from the RSS Feed via the Bethany Garner blog Subscription Service.

I do so hope you will stay on-board to keep abreast of all of my art related news.
For more information check out: The Canadian Government’s site to Fight Spam.
If you would like to receive information from me, I welcome you to join me to receive all of the updated information about my art, courses at St. Lawrence College and my travels and news by going to the 'Follow along as I post' Subscription Form at the top of the right sidebar at my home page.